David Roush, president of KSM Transport Advisors, will present at the Truckload Carriers Association 81st Annual Convention. Taking place March 10-13 in Las Vegas, NV, this prominent networking and educational event brings together transportation leaders to hear from top professionals about important topics that currently impact the trucking industry.
Roush will co-present a session with Sheri Brumbaugh, president of Garner Transportation, on how to “Maximize Your Margins by Optimizing Your Freight Network,” which will discuss how freight network can drive carrier profitability in the short term, as well as carrier value in the longer term. Additionally, the session will utilize case studies of real world freight network challenges and solutions to help attendees understand and identify the key drivers of freight network profitability.
Additional conference topics include:
- Internet of Things (IoT), autonomous vehicles, and blockchain
- Common reasons trucking companies receive discounted valuations or do not sell
- Business strategies to leverage for growth in today’s marketplace
- Maintaining healthy profit margins through technology and creative processes
- Managing driver turnover and retention
- Using artificial intelligence (AI) to predict and prevent accidents
- Insights and predictions from TPP and FreightWaves
To learn more or register, visit the conference website.