David Roush, president of KSM Transport Advisors, will speak at the 2017 in.sight User Conference. The conference, hosted by PeopleNet and TMW Systems, will take place Aug. 13-16 in Nashville, TN and brings together transportation professionals to discuss the future of the industry.
Roush’s session, held on Tuesday, Aug. 15, will review how to engineer your freight network to increase margin and profitability. Roush will provide insights into how carriers can use smart math to maximize their margins. Additionally, Roush will share how to calculate the value of carriers’ customers and lanes as well as how that calculation can be used to engineer a freight network to improve profitability.
More than 350 educational sessions will be offered during the conference that will focus on a variety of topics, including:
- The future of trucking and how to be more resilient
- eCommerce and other disruptors’ impact to freight
- Autonomous vehicle technology
- What you need to know about ELD implementation
- Improving employee training through e-learning
- Maximizing fleet health with remote diagnostics
- Leveraging data to improve driver retention
- Best practices for bulk operations
- Strategic planning and execution for fixed routes
Additionally, this conference will offer presentations by president of PeopleNet, Brian McLaughlin, president of TMW Systems, Dave Wangler, and star of ABC’s “Shark Tank,” Robert Herjavec.
To learn more or register, visit the conference website.