The evolving COVID-19 pandemic has caused the trucking industry to tackle rapidly changing operational and financial procedures. The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act has provided economic relief to businesses and individuals, but many carriers are wondering how to best maximize the tax and loan provisions designed to incentivize employee retention and help maintain cash flow. How can carriers best shift the financial and operational structure of their business to address everyday needs during these uncertain times?
In this webinar conversation, co-hosted by the Tennessee Trucking Association June 18 from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. EDT, professionals from Katz, Sapper & Miller and KSM Transport Advisors will provide an update on current government programs and share financial and operational best practices and strategies to help carriers prepare for the next steps in working through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Discussion Points:
- Overview of CARES Act tax provisions
- Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness update and best practices
- Communicating with your lenders
- Internal control considerations
- 13-week cash flow modeling
- Developing a post-COVID-19 Freight Network strategy
- Jason Miller, partner, Katz, Sapper & Miller
- David Roush, president, KSM Transport Advisors
- Randy Hooper, partner, Katz, Sapper & Miller